We recommend to Ask yourself a few questions:
1.Do you want something that can produce a rental income, or perhap want some Tulum real estate to be used for vacation rentals part time?
2. Is buying real estate in Mexico a life-long dream, and a place you plan to spend your winter months for years to come?
3. Are you near retirement age and want to buy a house in a beautiful climate, one you can share with other members of your family?
4. What about amenities? Would you prefer indoor parking? Access to a gym? 24/7 security?
5. How “close to the action” do you want to be? Is your ideal Tulum real estate more secluded, or would you prefer to be closer to local sights and attractions?
5. What about financing? Seaport Credit is a Canadian Company that specializes in Vacation Financing
Let me connect you with my network of individual Realtors in Mexico or with my Developers for something new!
Source IBG Realtors.com